Pierre Schmitz wrote:
The October release of the Arch Linux install medium is available for [Download] and can be used for new installs or as a rescue system. It contains a set of updated packages and the following notable changes:
* systemd is used to boot up the live system.
* initscripts are no longer available on the live system but are still installed by default on the target system. This is likely to change in the near future.
* EFI boot and setup has been simplified.
* gummiboot is used to display a menu on EFI systems.
* The following new packages are available on the live system: ethtool, fsarchiver, gummiboot-efi, mc, partclone, partimage, refind-efi, rfkill, sudo, testdisk, wget, xl2tpd