Pierre Schmitz wrote:
As is customary by now there is a new install medium available at the beginning of this month. The live system can be downloaded from [Download] and be used for new installs or as a rescue system.
In addition to a couple of updated packages and bug fixes the following changes stand out:
* First medium with Linux 3.5 (3.5.3)
* The _script_ boot parameter works again ([FS#31022])
* When booting via PXE and NFS or NBD the ISO will be copied to RAM to ensure a more stable usage.
* The live medium contains _usb_modeswitch_ and _wvdial_ which e.g. allows to establish a network connection using an UMTS USB dongle
* Furthermore the newest versions of _initscripts_, _systemd_ and _netcfg_ are included.