o Build system:
- Add klibc support.
- Fix errors when building with -Werror=format-security
gcc option (Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski).
- Fix cross-compiling problems.
- loadkeys: Auto-convert “traditional”/Unicode keysyms (Michael Schutte).
- loadkeys: Support bidirectional conversion of keysyms (Michael Schutte).
- loadkeys: Support Unicode compose tables (Michael Schutte).
- showconsolefont: Print adequate space chars (Michael Schutte).
- dumpkeys: Use U+… in “compose” lines if KDGKBDIACRUC is available
- Add support for Brl_dot9 and Brl_dot10 (Michael Schutte).
- Never handle plain ASCII characters as Unicode (Michael Schutte).
- Enable UNUMBERs in compose definitions (Michael Schutte).
- bg_pho-utf8 keycode 38 assignment fix.
- Add keymap for Colemak.
- Add keymap for German Intel based Macs.
- Add UK keymap for the Sun Type-6 keyboard.
- Add French keymap Dvorak.
- Add Kirghiz keymap.
- Add Tajik keymap.
Thanks Andrea for building it for i686!
BTW, testingpkg hanged indefinetely after uploading a file,
so I had to use archrelease to update the SVN.
Is it a known issue that is fixed in the git version?
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)
What are we doing this month with docs? I ask because I was rather
shocked to see this:
$ pacman -Si gtkmm | grep Size
Download Size : 14396.06 K
Installed Size : 61660.00 K
$ du -sh .
That means ~80% of this package is stuff almost no-one is ever going
to look at. That seems a bit overkill to me to include in our
There was a major change in x264's API and FFmpeg and Mplayer were
adapted the new changes. We need to updated them and get it working
with the new changes.
I already rebuilt x264 and mplayer to the latest versions, but we need
to do the same with ffmpeg and gstreamer0.10-ugly. Is this a problem?
Is there anyone interested in maintaining slimserver? It's currently
orphaned, out-of-date and doesn't even install (missing
perl-compress-zlib depends FS#16490). If no one wants it, we could
solve all these problems by moving it to AUR.