Just so you know, we just deployed a major upgrade of archweb we updated
the version of the framework from 1.7 to Django 1.8 (current LTS
version), the main author of this was jelle which became a very
important contributor of this project.
That said, everything seems to be working smoothly, we had a short
downtime that just lasted some minutes (one hour or less) of course some
stuff did broke and we had to fix it and commit it, but this was a major
update, so certain level of breakage was kind of expected.
Sorry for the inconveniences and again I want to personally thank jelle
and grazzolini for this achievement, kudos for you guys!