there's a document on Dropbox, that has unicode character in its
path (french character). Trying to open this document with libre
office (Plasma is running) fails with 'file not found', and the path
shown with error clearly presents the path with that unicode
character replaced by '??'
What I tried:
* copy the document in a path where there's no unicode - it opens
* copy the document using shell - it works
* copy the document using Dolphin (from Plasma) - it works
* check $LANG - its set to `en_CA.UTF8`
* search for 'libreoffice unicode path', 'archlinux unicode path'
and plethora of similar search terms - not much came through
This makes me think the issue is actually with LibreOffice, but the
reason I ask here, and not in their forum, is that on another
computer running Ubuntu - this works without fail, so I'm fairly
certain the issue is in some local configuration.
Could anyone shed some light on this, please, or at least point me
in some direction where I could look?
"That gum you like is going to come back in style."