On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:13:03 +0100 Pierre Schmitz email@example.com wrote:
Am Freitag 13 Februar 2009 16:49:17 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
This sounds good to me, but I won't be around until Sunday - I will move it out before I leave work today, unless there are any "omg stop!" comments.
Hmm, it seems Aaron forget to do that. Should I just create the ftp dir and move the files in, so we can start distributing. We need at least two days to get those on the mirrors.
If there is a reason to not do it, let me know.
It's okay. all bugs are closed except one which is waiting for a testrun in vmware ( http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12949?project=6 ), though it is very likely it can also be closed.
Btw: What was the naming convention for the ftp dir and the iso files? Something like 2009.02/archlinux-2009.02-1-core-i686.iso?
Without the '-1', so just 2009.02/archlinux-2009.02-core-i686.iso The '-1' would be if need to to a rerelease with minor changes. (unlikely)