I just disowned the following packages because I don't use them anymore:
* deluge-git-master master git brach of the deluge torrent client
* diylc diy-layout-creator, a electronic schematic, layout and guitar wiring diagram editor
* drg2sbg / drg2sbg-git Tool to convert I-Doser .drg files to .sbg's.
* python-bottle-sqlalchemy SQLAlchemy integration for Bottle.
* python-flup-hg / python2-flup-hg WSGI server for Python
* python-oursql MySQL bindings for python.
* python-quick2wire-git Python API for controlling GPIO and I2C devices connected to the Raspberry Pi
* python2-autobahn WebSocket client & server library, WAMP real-time framework
* python2-websocket-client-pebble Older version of a websocket client library - used to be for the Pebble SDK, but now still used as a dependency to 'fig' ("Fast, isolated development environments using Docker")
* soem-examples / soem-lib Simple Open EtherCAT Master
They all should still work fine (though I didn't verify this claim), but I don't want them anymore, so please take them if you use them!
On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 00:06:45 +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:
- diylc diy-layout-creator, a electronic schematic, layout and guitar wiring diagram editor
I always thought that there's only Eagle, but I never used it, instead I used pencils or GIMP ;).
I run [rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ yaourt -S diylc yet ;).
Ok, I see, it's based on stripboards and similar, an absolutely no-go for high quality audio circuits, but for lets say a power supply, in my experiences it should be good and perhaps easier to use than e.g. GIMP.
Nice to notice this software yet :).