I am the author and maintainer of this package, I needed to rename
it to scenic-git.
I would appreciate much if someone could delete 'scenic' as it is a
duplicate, and incorrectly named.
Thank You very much,
dreamingincode  filed a orphan request for deadbeef-gnome-mmkeys-
1. The package needs maintainer action: It won't build due to error in
2. The maintainer is MIA: Package broken and fix suggested since Feb.
3. You already tried to contact the maintainer previously: Sent an
email to him on 21:44 +8, Nov. 23, but received no response since
I'm the current maintainer of the upstream repo, and I'd like to
maintain this package as well.
razer  filed a deletion request for python-django-celery :
Since celery 4.0 release, this package is no longer
Most of the basics beat scheduler stuff is now included in celery.
Storing/retrieving schedulers in django database is now implemented by
the new django-celery-beat package I've just created. It becomes new
This package should be deleted, to avoid confusions, and because it
doesn't support new celery 4.0
bianjp  filed a deletion request for lyy-downloader :
1. The Linux version of this application isn't under active
2. The package isn't working perfectly;
3. I didn't see any comment or feedback, maybe no one uses it;
4. I have no interest in maintaining the package any more, so I
disowned it one month ago and notified the author of the application.
But nobody adopted it yet.
zoutiyx  filed a deletion request for adapta-gtk-theme-git :
This package is out of date and due to the release cycle upstream,
this package will continue to break since the dependancies vary for
update to update. The PKGBUILD doesn't have dynamic capabilities to
adapt to these changes and the maintainer doesn't look like he/she is
up for updating. There is another package adapta-gtk-theme which does
a great job at updating and adjusting to the changes upstream. The
package is usually updated by the daily or atleast within 3 days of a
new version upstream.