On Jan 2, 2008 12:20 PM, Varun Acharya firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Hi, I'd like to bring the following packages into extra in the near future and maintain them.. Please let me know if you have any objections
- smplayer / smplayer-themes - qt4 based frontend for mplayer <will move to
testing first, of course)
- transmission - nice simple bittorrent client
- miro - very actively developed web tv viewer
- gspcav1 - webcam kernel module for many webcams out there.
- dvdbackup - only tool which seems to be able to copy exact uncompressed
dvd structure without hassles
- showimg - very nice qt based image viewer, great for fullscreen slideshows
with mouse wheel control
I don't have any problems with transmission or miro. The kernel module is fine too as that's hardware support...
The other ones I have no opinion on, so they're probably fine /me shrugs