On 12/31/19 10:04 AM, Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-dev-public wrote:
Em dezembro 15, 2019 15:22 Robin Broda via arch-dev-public escreveu:
All known issues have been dealt with. We are waiting on the patches to land, thus:
- https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/namcap/ being upgraded to 3.2.9
- https://github.com/archlinux/archivetools/pull/8 being merged
- https://github.com/coderobe/infrastructure/commit/7155521ed6f823ac6c6d06d1b9... being picked into infrastructure.git
- this *depends on* the archivetools patch
- archive-cleaner is not mission-critical, it does not need to be patched before the scheduled deployment
- Foxboron is working on a patch
These can all be dealt with during the deployment if they do not happen beforehand anyways. This means the deployment will happen as planned.
We seem to be getting .zst packages just fine. The following packages are on zstd format already:
git kdevelop remind ipython chromium exim libva perl-xml-sax clang llvm llvm lib32-llvm nodejs ldc youtube-viewer cuda xfce4-terminal qt5-tools llvm lib32-llvm mpv qtcreator jenkins texstudio python-keyring ldc lldb you-get openmp python-keyrings-alt log4cplus acorn libfm-qt min matrix-synapse lld udftools v2ray compiler-rt trojan netcdf-openmpi shiboken2 shiboken2 python-parameterized parity-ethereum cbindgen ibm-sw-tpm2 golang-gopkg-check.v1 golang-golang-x-sys golang-golang-x-crypto golang-golang-x-image python-cfn-lint python-dephell mill python-gdspy tpm2-totp python-poetry ruby-public_suffix ruby-ffi devtools python-zstandard terraform-provider-keycloak wishbone-utils s-nail python-rdflib-jsonld libarchive grub openvpn
Also, this is the order they were added to the repositories, so, kudos Christian for sending our very first .zst package. We haven't had any complaints either, so I think everything is good.
Regards, Giancarlo Razzolini
Congrats to everyone involved, love it when things come together smoothly :)