On 13.03.2013 22:15, Laurent Carlier wrote:
Le mercredi 13 mars 2013 06:18:15 Sven-Hendrik Haase a écrit :
I propose a change to the nvidia-utils that is as follows:
- Move all libs to /usr/lib/nvidia
- Create nvidia-utils-helper package that only adds a
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/nvidia file containing "/usr/lib/nvidia" 3. make nvidia-utils depend on nvidia-utils-helper
- package nvidia-utils without libGL.so and libGL.so.1 symlinks
- package nvidia-libgl with these symlinks.
- the package bumblebee could provide a /usr/lib/bumblebee that provide
libGL.so and libGL.so. symlinks and conflicts with nvidia-libgl
Shouldn't libglx.so go into that package as well? But then it wouldn't be correct to call it nvidia-libgl anymore. I like the symlink idea.