[arch-announce] Arch Schwag Storefront

Recent News Updates announce at archlinux.org
Mon Nov 10 21:01:13 EST 2008

Most of you are probably aware of the <a href="http://www.zazzle.com/archlinux*">Arch Schwag Shop</a> for custom merchandise hosted by Zazzle. Many of you also know of my attempts to supplement this with other custom merchandise including case badges, USB keys, and jewellery. Now I would like to officially announce a new <a href="http://schwag.archlinux.ca/">storefront</a> for these Arch products making it easier for you to purchase these items and for Simo and I to process the orders. All profits go to supporting Arch Linux development. Thank you for your support!