[arch-announce] Bug Squashing Day: This Sat 10/3 1pm EDT

Recent News Updates: Paul Mattal announce at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 6 18:34:38 EDT 2009

Paul Mattal wrote:

All, Andrea and I are organizing a bug squashing day this Saturday 10/3,
starting at 1pm EDT and going until we run out of steam (or bugs). Join us if
you can! We'll be around in the #archlinux-bugs IRC forum. If you can't make
this one, there'll always be another. We're hoping to get onto a monthly
schedule. Squashing bugs is one of the highest-impact and lowest-commitment ways
you can help improve Arch. Software that works builds momentum. Everyone can
contribute-- finding the issue, talking through the possible solutions, and
creating the patch are all critical parts of the process. We hope to see you all
on Saturday! Paul and Andrea