[arch-announce] Arch Linux @ FOSDEM 2012

Arch Linux: Recent news updates: Dieter Plaetinck announce at archlinux.org
Mon Jan 23 09:01:02 EST 2012

Dieter Plaetinck wrote:

The [FOSDEM][1] conference takes place on 4/5 February in Brussels, Belgium and
our attendance this year is bigger than ever. On the [list of Archers coming][2]
we find developers Roman Kyrylych, Tom Gundersen, Thomas Bächler, Jan Steffens,
Pierre Schmitz and myself.

We're putting together meetups on Friday afternoon, evening and Saturday
evening. Our program is not definitive yet, so to stay up to date (or make
suggestions) check the [wiki page][3] or the [meetups thread][4] on the [arch-
events mailing list][5]

Hope to see you there!

   [1]: http://fosdem.org

   [2]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/FOSDEM