[arch-announce] pkgstats now collects modules usage

Arch Linux: Recent news updates: Tom Gundersen announce at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 30 08:01:01 EDT 2012

Tom Gundersen wrote:

In an attempt at making the default kernel and initramfs more robust for the
majority of users, we would like to gather some information about which kernel
modules and cpu architecture are most common.

As of version 2.3, pkgstats is now able to collect this information. We would
like to encourage everyone to install pkgstats so your setup will be taken into
account.

See [this][1] previous news item for more information about pkgstats.

   [1]: https://www.archlinux.org/news/pkgstats-round-two-take-your-vote-and-
help-improving-arch/