[arch-announce] November release of install media available

Arch Linux: Recent news updates: Pierre Schmitz announce at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 2 14:01:02 EDT 2012

Pierre Schmitz wrote:

The latest snapshot of our install and rescue media can be found on our
[Download][1] page. The 2012.11.01 ISO image mainly contains minor bug fixes,
cleanups and new packages compared to the previous one:

  * First media with Linux 3.6

  * _copytoram=n_ can be used to not copy the image to RAM on network boot. This
is probably unreliable but an option for systems with very low memory.

  * _cowfile_size_ boot parameter mainly for persistent COW on VFAT. See the
[README][2] file for details.

   [1]: https://www.archlinux.org/download/

   [2]:
https://projects.archlinux.org/archiso.git/plain/docs/README.bootparams?id=v4