[arch-dev-public] Bug Day

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:30:41 EDT 2007

2007/4/4, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:
> Roman Kyrylych schrieb:
> > I would like to hear any proposals about possible improvements to the
> > Bug Day effectiveness.
> First, as you are our "bug guy", it is good that you organize this. To
> improve effectiveness it may be good to have a list of bugs that shold
> be looked at, ordered into categories like you suggested above. Maybe
> you should provide a wiki page "Bug Day" where users can add bugs to the
> respective categories. Then there should be a rough timeline on what
> will happen when.

That's exactly what I was thinking about after the last bug day, but
then forgot. Thank you for reminding this. :-)
I will make announcement when I create such wiki page.

> Maybe it will also be good that you moderate the #archlinux-bugs channel
> and kick people that do not discuss bugday-related stuff to keep the
> discussion on topic. IF we do the latter, there should be an
> announcement about it with clear rules, so people won't be pissed when
> they are kicked or muted.

Good idea.
Though I don't remember any such issues during previous bug day, but
we should expect more users to join this time, so it won't hurt

Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)