[arch-dev-public] Linuxtag '07 - situation slightly changed to the better

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Mon Apr 16 15:27:36 EDT 2007

Hey all,

I hope none has forgotten about this years' Linuxtag here in
Berlin/Germany. Delmonico - the one in charge for keeping the
communication running between us and the Linuxtag staff - has not
received any updates whatsoever since for about 2 weeks.

Nevertheless, our booth has been approved. We will have a chance to
present ourselves again this year but further details about how much
space we get and thus how many people we may take on the team, we don't
know yet. Once Delmonico is able to report anything he will do so.

Anyways, for those who have a longer way to the event and would like to
participate I have organized a room in Bootlab where I can accommodate
about 5 people. Sleeping bags are of course mandatory. ;)

This brings me to the next topic, I'd like to see who actually plans to
joins our ranks here. Here because I would like to see at least TUs or
even better Devs before bringing in regular users. This is generally a
better way to entertain the crowd with people knowing exactly what
they're talking about.

Well then, hands up guys! :)

Cheers,

-R