[arch-dev-public] Short hiatus

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Sun Apr 22 22:21:34 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Well, school's done for me.  Like, done-done.  I'll get my diploma in
June, whee!   Honours Co-op Bachelor of Math, Computer Science.

Anyway, enough tooting my own horn - with a couple weeks off before I
start work (my first full-time, heh) the wife and I are doing a quick
trip to visit people we haven't seen in a long time.  We're leaving
tomorrow (Monday) and won't be back until at least Saturday - so for at
least that long I won't be available for what developer-work I do.

I've updated what packages I can - fglrx just released a new version,
and I'll hopefully get to that update before I go to bed tonight, and
smb4k is out of date but berlios.de's down right now so I can't update
that - might be a good thing though if somebody's going to move kde
to /usr soon; wouldn't want to overlap with their work.

Anyway, see you in one to two weeks. :)

--
Travis