[arch-dev-public] Don't Panic Release Isos

Tobias Powalowski t.powa at gmx.de
Thu Aug 2 16:07:43 EDT 2007

Pierre and me created the new ISOs.

The ftp directories are now filled with them, would be cool if someone could
do the torrents and metalinks, i cannot do it.
"iso/2007.08" is the directory which contains everything.

Ah and if you have some time to kill feel free to test them on errors,
thanks ;)

Simo could you update our Homepage to fit to correct places?

If nothing weird happens we should announce them on sunday or monday.
have fun

here the Changelog:

Hi Arch community,

Arch Linux Don't-Panic 2007.08 ISO release

Changelog to last Duke-Linuxtag2007 installation ISO:
- kernel usage
- fixed: update mkinitcpio for new .22 firewire layout
- fixed: update hwdetect for new rtc_sys and firewire stuff
- Memory requirements bumped to 128MB!
- Serial console support in install environment
- USB Keyboard issues fixed

Setup changes:

- fixed: "" around CONSOLEFONT and CONSOLEMAP
- fixed: dhcp rc.conf entry
- fixed: not generated glibc locales

for fixed bugs reference:

Tobias Powalowski