[arch-dev-public] Don't Panic Release Isos
t.powa at gmx.de
Thu Aug 2 16:07:43 EDT 2007
Pierre and me created the new ISOs.
The ftp directories are now filled with them, would be cool if someone could
do the torrents and metalinks, i cannot do it.
"iso/2007.08" is the directory which contains everything.
Ah and if you have some time to kill feel free to test them on errors,
Simo could you update our Homepage to fit to correct places?
If nothing weird happens we should announce them on sunday or monday.
here the Changelog:
Hi Arch community,
Arch Linux Don't-Panic 2007.08 ISO release
Changelog to last Duke-Linuxtag2007 installation ISO:
- kernel 22.214.171.124 usage
- fixed: update mkinitcpio for new .22 firewire layout
- fixed: update hwdetect for new rtc_sys and firewire stuff
- Memory requirements bumped to 128MB!
- Serial console support in install environment
- USB Keyboard issues fixed
- fixed: "" around CONSOLEFONT and CONSOLEMAP
- fixed: dhcp rc.conf entry
- fixed: not generated glibc locales
for fixed bugs reference:
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the arch-dev-public