[arch-dev-public] 2007.08 Don't Panic Isos release

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Wed Aug 8 14:37:07 EDT 2007

Wednesday 08 August 2007, Jason Chu wrote:
 | On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 07:34:27PM +0200, Damir Perisa wrote:
 | > Wednesday 08 August 2007, Jason Chu wrote:
 | >  | > i just started a poll that everybody emails me of problems
 | >  | > found regarding apostrophe quote char inside a filename. i
 | >  | > will collect them and post bugs personally.
 | >  |
 | >  | Graveman doesn't work with the apostraphe.  Can you patch
 | >  | that please?
 | >
 | > probably related to this one:
 | >
 | > https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?18678
 | Yup, that's exactly it.  It has to do with the command line
 | programs that it executes to do the burning.
 |
 | It's a good thing that we have someone who's dedicated to fixing
 | all the shell escaping problems in all the apps that we run!
 | Otherwise we might have to rename our iso...

i just wrote in the bug what is the state on things... but checking in
teh changelogs and cvs, i got a nasty surprise: the project is kind
of dead...

http://graveman.tuxfamily.org/changelog.php

most of the cvs entries are 2 years old.

i'll just write the authors to check if they are alive ;)

greetings
damir
(the one crazy guy dedicated to such silly things like human friendly
computer usage)

--
Damir Perisa
Master Student