[arch-dev-public] 2007.08 Don't Panic Isos release

eliott eliott at cactuswax.net
Wed Aug 8 15:13:16 EDT 2007

ok. What the hell?

This is ridiculous.
I think it is great that damir is off to fix all the software that
deals with escape characters poorly, but in the mean time, I feel a
need to find a resolution that isn't np-hard.

It must be my development/engineering background.
Silly me being all practical.

If nobody has any objections, I will change the iso filenames to *not*
include the ' character. I will probably have to contact the guy who
posted the torrents as well. It will be a hassle, but this is so
ludicrous that I am willing to do some extra legwork to fix it.

Any objections?