[arch-dev-public] mirror list on download page

eliott eliott at cactuswax.net
Thu Aug 9 03:35:29 EDT 2007

On 8/8/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, the mirror list on our download page is outdated.
> prdownloads.sourceforge.net still has 0.7.1!
>
> I think many package mirrors also provide isos, so I suggest to take a
> mirror list from pacman and strip those mirrors that provide packages
> only.

Why would we remove mirrors that don't have isos, but have all the packages?
That doesn't make sense...

Or do you mean have only the website 'downloads' page show mirrors
that have isos on them, while still keeping the 'package only' mirrors
in pacman.d/  ?

Because if that is what you are suggesting, then yes. I agree.

If somebody can get me a current, and tested, list of mirrors with
isos on them, I would be more than happy to update that downloads
page.