[arch-dev-public] CD covers for ISO releases

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 05:03:44 EDT 2007

When Voodoo was released we have this thread:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2007-April/000423.html

And official CD cover was
http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=242736#p242736
made by Elasticdog.

Then PJ updated his Voodoo covers and made a nice collection for Duke:
http://www.geocities.com/kinortkele/archlinux-duke.tar.gz
http://www.geocities.com/kinortkele/archlinux-duke-cdlabel.tar.gz

AFAIR we didn't have official CD cover for Duke, and we don't have it
for Don't Panic yet.

It would be very nice if we had CD covers released at the time of ISO release.
Both Elasticdog's and PJ's designs look nice.
We should pick one of them and update it (let authors do this if they
won't mind) few days before official ISO release.
So CD distribution sites and magazines will have what to print on CDs. ;-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)