[arch-dev-public] Testing DB locked.

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Sun Dec 2 21:40:02 EST 2007

On Dec 2, 2007 9:34 PM, Travis Willard <travis at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Does Kevin have a 3-day-long repo rebuild going on?  :P
>
> I'm going to delete that lock file - just FYI.
>
> $  /arch/db-testing
> error: db generation is already in progress (started by kevin)
> $ ls -l /tmp/.repolck.i686.4
> -rw-r--r-- 1 kevin users 0 2007-11-30 22:36 /tmp/.repolck.i686.4

*sigh*

Rather, I'm going to stare in vain at that file, hoping it will delete
itself or that someone with superpowers on Gerolde will delete it for
me.  I seriously doubt kevin needs that lockfile now, two days later -
I suspect he ctrl-c'd a run of /arch/db-testing.

If someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

--
Travis