[arch-dev-public] [signoff] bash 3.2.025-4

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:18:47 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 4:13 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2007 4:00 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't know a way around this... if anyone has a suggestion, that'd
> > be great, but right now we have a big fat error on freshly installed
> > systems.
> >
> > In testing for i686
>
> In testing for x86_64 (signed off for that architecture), and signing
> off for i686 as well.

To be clear here, a -f install of this WILL extract it as a pacnew
because the file already exists. This is because it is still in the
backup=() array on the new package.

Still, it requires a -f.

I'll post a news announcement when we get some signoffs ( I want a few
minutes for this to simmer at least).