[arch-dev-public] [signoff] netcfg2 to [core]

James Rayner iphitus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:06:45 EST 2007

Anyone got any problems with releasing netcfg2 from testing?

The results of the testing thus far are here, and there's many people
who've got it working on the forums. I've only had some minor changes in
the last release, some of which were my own error committing an older
source to the git repository originally:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Network_Scripts#Results
http://projects.archlinux.org/git/?p=netcfg.git;a=summary

I'm not too concerned about the remaining hardware, they're generally less
common -- not that they're not important -- but they should work already,
and probably don't work with the existing netcfg anyway.

Thomas: That patch for initscripts I sent last time should still work,
it's re-attached.

James