[arch-dev-public] signoff sudo 1.6.9p9 for i686

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 05:03:27 EST 2007

2007/12/5, Eric Belanger <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca>:
> On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, Paul Mattal wrote:
>
> > Please signoff on sudo 1.6.9p9 for i686.
> > If someone would build/upload/signoff for x86_64, that would also be
> > appreciated.
> >
> > - P

> I built the package for x86_64 and siging off.
>
> However, I've fixed the license field:
>
> -license=('custom' 'ISC')
> +license=('custom:ISC')
>
> It might be a good idea to rebuild the i686 package without bumping the
> pkgver to fix the license and restart the signing for i686.

Please revert this change.
See http://cvs.archlinux.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/support/sudo/PKGBUILD.diff?r1=1.28&r2=1.29
I changed licenses to 'custom' 'ISC' because sudo actually uses 2
different licenses for different parts.
Actually, the patch was applied by Dan because I experienced some
issues with CVS access at that time.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)