[arch-dev-public] Absense

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Sun Dec 9 10:11:44 EST 2007

Hey everyone,

My computer is freaking out- I think the power supply is busted.
Frequently it'll "half-reboot" all on its own - the screen turns off,
and the CD drives light up just like a reset, but then it locks up.

I'm lucky for it to stay on for more than an hour or so doing regular
work - when I stress the CPU/GPU it seems to happen more frequently,
so I'm stuck not being able to build anything either.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a new PSU and test to see if
that fixes the problems, so for now consider me 'absent' until I can
get this sorted out.

If I don't get it fixed before the 22nd, then I'll be truly away for
Christmas Holidays until Jan 2nd.

I'll keep you all posted.

--
Travis