[arch-dev-public] disowning xcdroast

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:56:12 EST 2007

2007/12/9, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com>:
> I've disowned xcdroast, so if anyone is interested, its up for grabs. IMHO,
> we should move this to community though, simply cause,
>
> ->It needs quite a few patches to run with current
> cdrkit/growisofs/mkisofs/whatever
> ->It hasn't been updated in a year.
> ->I'm not sure anyone uses this anymore with nautilus/brasero/k3b and the
> others around.

+1 for moving it out of Extra (maybe even to AUR if no TU wants to adopt it).
It also misses .desktop file.

> P.S - Roman, I've de-assigned the bug in flyspray
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8844, and its currently not
> assigned to anyone.

OK, I'll keep my eye on it. Anyway I am prepared to do a big cleanup
by the end of this week. >500 open bugs... this is getting out of
control and at least 100 need to be squashed. :-P

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)