[arch-dev-public] [signoff] syslog-ng 2.0.6-1

Wed Dec 12 01:00:18 EST 2007

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> On Dec 11, 2007 10:18 PM, Eric Belanger <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

>>> Signed off, both arches - ditto with the persist file being missing
>>> with no indication as to why
>>>

>> For the persist file, try restarting the daemon again. I had to restart it
>> twice to get  the file to appear.
>
> You're correct - is it possible that the dir is created the first
> time? Maybe including an empty dir in the package will fix this?

The empty directory is already in the package. Maybe adding an empty file
will do the trick. It could be a normal behavior though as I don't know
what this file is used for. I noticed that once created, it is afterward
modified each time the daemon is restarted.

believed to be clean.