[arch-dev-public] Bug Day announcement draft

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:24:56 EST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 1:20 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a second note though, not every community member may read the
> status report, so we are still giving them less than 24 hours notice
> for this.

Yeah, but it's not really something where everyone is _needed_. And
the bug-squashing superheros (Roman and Allan) fleshed this out a bit
already, so I know we're in good hands.

Still, it's nice if people can participate, but no reason to delay
things because some members can't be there - I'll try to be there, at
least.