[arch-dev-public] Holiday Status

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 02:02:17 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be around all that much
for the next few days. With Holiday parties at the office, and
visiting family, I probably won't be sitting down at a computer until
Wed.

This means, sadly, I won't have the time to write up a big long status
report. :(

BUT, the good news is that I am on vacation until the next Wed. So
with 7 days with nothing to do but Arch, I should be able to get a lot
of ground covered.

I'm sure other developers are in the same boat. This is on the
announce list. Feel free to reply to this thread and let us know what
you're up to - we can make it an impromptu mini-status report

Me, personally, over the next week or so, I plan on getting a new
initscripts release out the door, beginning work on the DB scripts
revamp, and helping finalize everything that needs to be done for
pacman 3.1. After all that is done, I want to take a look at Jason's
svn repo implementation and begin making that switch over as part of
the db script changes.

Anyone else want to add anything?