[arch-dev-public] [arch-dev] newsletter?

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Tue Jul 10 13:58:49 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 11:41:20AM -0700, Jason Chu wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 09:17:24AM -0700, eliott wrote:
> > Anything happening with the newsletter lately?
> > Looks like there hasn't been one in a month or two..
>
> Good point.  I don't write it, I just write the devland section.  The other
> Jason writes it.  I'll send him an email.
>
> Jason

I heard back from Jason a little while ago.  He hasn't had time during the
summer to write the newsletter.

He said he probably will have enough time at the beginning of August.

I'm sending this to the public list too.  If anyone reading this wants to help
with the newsletter (writing all the sections except Devland), send me an
email.  Let's see if we can find more support so that one person can take
some time off!

Jason