[arch-dev-public] Flyspray tweaks

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:21:59 EDT 2007

2007/7/26, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> Hey guys,
> I turned on two nifty flyspray features for the hell of it, if they
> were off for a reason just let me know and they can go off quickly.
>
> a) dokuwiki syntax.  This makes things pretty
> b) wiki links to wiki.archlinux.org
>    For instance add [[The Arch Way]] into a bug report and it will
> link to the wiki page.

The good - is that now it is possible to insert preformatted text as code block.
The bad - line breaks now dissapeared (it has to be two line breaks to
work now).
For example see http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/5464#comment12061
The ugly - it automatically reformatted all bugreports, and not all of
them look good.
For example see the same URL.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)