[arch-dev-public] Main site downtime

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Sun Jul 29 02:44:32 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 09:13:44PM -0500, Simo Leone wrote:
> Eliott and I are going to shuffle around some stuff on the main site
> tomorrow, so it might be down for a few minutes at random. If I'm
> feeling creative I'll take a static snapshot of the homepage and put
> that up in the meantime, or perhaps that "there's nothing wrong with
> archlinux.org" image that was floating around back when we had dragon ;)
>
> In any case, if anything breaks yell at me (or him or both).

Ok we're all done. Things that may have been broke include ownership of
packages and your out of date notification setting. The package
ownership thing is all or nothing, either you have all your packages, or
you have someone elses.

I don't think this will be an issue, however now you know what to look
for and who not to blame ;)

-S