[arch-dev-public] [projects at lists.froscon.de: [FrOSCon-Projects] Erste Infos bzgl. Projektraum auf der FrOSCon]

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Jul 30 04:03:07 EDT 2007

Am Sonntag, 29. Juli 2007 23:44:05 schrieb Christoph Neuroth:
> * we will have free wireless, but they are not sure if it will work all the
>   time so they try to also provide a ethernet connection. however we will
> need to bring our own switch and cables

I have got a little wireless bridge/access point. This way we would have our
own wlan. This might be the easiest solution.

Btw: Are there enough power sockets and/or do we need some extra cables?

> * they would like to hear how many people will attend. Last thing I
> remember was alex, andi, jan, pierre and me. Please send me a mail if you
> definitely plan to come so I can order the free as in beer tickets for you
> ;) otherwise you'll have to pay (I think its like 5 bucks a day, so not
> that big a deal...)

I`ll be there. :-)

> * we can sleep in the project room (don't forget a
> sleeping bag), but only the night saturday to sunday. alternatives here:
>   http://wiki.froscon.de/wiki/Accommodation

I think I`ll sleep at home. I have read something about a key for the project
room. I could take one because I should be one of the first to arrive there.

--
archlinux.de