[arch-dev-public] nfs-utils 1.1.0

Tom K tom at archlinux.org
Fri Jun 1 05:38:22 EDT 2007

This has been around for a few weeks, and is described as a "fairly
significant new release". So standard practice would be to put it in
testing, wait for bug reports, fix them , move to current - right?
Except for one thing - who runs testing on a NFS server? I know I don't.

I've built it (against current) and installed it here, and all's fine so
far, but mine is a very straightforward setup. Would I just put out a
call for testers, who can then pacman -U it from somewhere? Or are there
better ways to handle this?

T.