[arch-dev-public] Flyspray's default project

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:23:02 EDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is is just me, or Flyspray really shows Pacman project by default?
> AFAIR it started more than a week ago.
> That causes users to report bugs in wrong project.
> Please someone with admin rights fix this.

On a side note slightly related to this- I know you have permissions
to edit that header above the Arch Linux project. First, it should be
shortened a bit so people actually read it. Second, can you add a
small note such as "Please file pacman bugs in the pacman project!" in
there somewhere to prevent people from filing them in the general Arch
Linux bugs list?