[arch-dev-public] Flyspray's default project

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Fri Jun 1 13:22:26 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 06:55:13PM +0300, Roman Kyrylych wrote:

> Will edit it now. I should have done this long time ago...
> However, it is sad, that in this Flyspray version they strip html tags
> from header, so I cannot make some words bold. :-(

Yeah I noticed that when I was doing the upgrade and I got html escaped
in the header and thought "well poop, so much for it standing out".

Also, I think flyspray remembers which project you were at the last time
you were logged in or visited or somesuch, the default project is still
set to Arch and hasn't been touched.

-S