[arch-dev-public] The code of mac is back.

Jeff 'codemac' Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Tue Jun 5 21:29:44 EDT 2007

After a short *cough* haitus, I would now like to say I am back "full
time".  As full time as possible for an Open Source developer that is.

When I said I'd be taking time off, I had no idea what good timing that
was.  Life went to hell in a handbasket rather quickly for me, and just now
am I starting to feel "recovered".

Hopefully my packages haven't gotten too out of date, or someone has kindly
repackaged them for me.  I'd like to thank anyone who has done this.

Happy Hacking
    //  codemac

--
.: [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] :.