[arch-dev-public] away for a while

Jeff Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Tue Jun 12 10:13:45 EDT 2007

> > Aaron Griffin wrote:

> > > Wait, didn't codemac break his left arm recently? Odd coincidence....

Some suggestions Andreas, as I recently broke my left hand:

Learning dvorak-l or dvorak-r is not that hard if it's serious enough
that you have time to learn them.

Don't itch your arm with metal rods ( like broken hangers ), you tend
to rip up your skin and bleed.

Take the opportunity to let other people carry your shit around.  It's
fun to watch.

And finally, good luck.  It really does suck a lot.

    //  codemac
--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .