[arch-dev-public] community-64 broken

Fri Jun 15 16:01:38 EDT 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Pierre Schmitz wrote:

> Am Montag, 11. Juni 2007 15:08:35 schrieb Paul Mattal:
> > Thanks for pointing this out, Pierre. I'll have a look at it. The
> > update script needs to be generalized so that changes to 1 can be
> > applied to both easily. I had done the i686 one thinking that
> > whoever had originally implemented community64 would do that one..
> > but if nobody has done it, I will have a look.
> Perhaps it might be a good idea to document this. I did not even find the
> scripts on gerolde. So this should be a good start. ;-)
> Pierre
> --

Any progress on this? It's starting to become a very serious problem. The
community64 repo hasn't been updated for over 2 weeks now. All current
work (updating/porting) on community64 is stalled and waiting for the
fix.  Several users are starting to complain with reason.

If time is a problem, can you tell us, Pierre and myself, how to
fix it?