[arch-dev-public] community-64 broken

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Sat Jun 16 08:47:25 EDT 2007

Dale Blount wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 16:01 -0400, Eric Belanger wrote:

>>> Perhaps it might be a good idea to document this. I did not even find the
>>> scripts on gerolde. So this should be a good start. ;-)
>>>
>>> Pierre
>>>
>>> --
>> Any progress on this? It's starting to become a very serious problem. The
>> community64 repo hasn't been updated for over 2 weeks now. All current
>> work (updating/porting) on community64 is stalled and waiting for the
>> fix.  Several users are starting to complain with reason.
>>
>> If time is a problem, can you tell us, Pierre and myself, how to
>> fix it?
>

> I tried, and failed.  I can't see any of the changes that Paul speaks of
> to migrate to Arch64 also.  Paul, please enlighten us.

I think this is now fixed; I merged the changes into tupkgupdate64 from
tupkgupdate for now, rather than go for the clean solution.

This should get things up and running. I also just rebuilt the database
so it is current again.

Please post again if it does not do the trick. The diffs match, aside
from the 64-bit changes, so I'd be surprised if it didn't work.

- P