[arch-dev-public] Away for a while, the hunt for funds

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Sun Jun 17 10:20:14 EDT 2007

Hey all,

as you may have noticed I've stepped back from my enthusiasm a little on
and after Linuxtag. This is primarily because I'm a little short on cash
these days. Several things aren't going as well as I would like them to.

Anyways, I'm on a job hunt atm which is probably taking most of my time
during the next few days. On the other hand, if anyone has hints you're
welcome to forward contacts. ;)

I will work on the most cirtical packages as much as I can but if
something takes to long, feel free to bump/fix/drop them.

Cheers,

Alex