[arch-dev-public] curl rebuild TODO, archstats only left!

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:49:48 EDT 2007

On 6/19/07, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi
> in order to move in the stuff fast would be great if Simo or anyone else
> would fix archstats, it doesn't compile anymore with latest curl.
>
> please fix this soon that we can start moving in the stuff to current/extra
> thanks
> greetings
> tpowa

Two things:

1. archstats is relatively unmaintained at this time, although Cactus
and I are beginning to flush out some stuff for a newer and hopefully
easier to use version so we can actually collect some real data.
2. I almost thought archstats was compiled statically. Am I wrong on
this? If so, then there isn't a big need to update it as the old curl
libs are in the binary.

-Dan