[arch-dev-public] Inactive

Phil Dillon-Thiselton dibblethewrecker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:41:06 EDT 2007

Hello all,

Not sure you can really be inactive before you even are active but
I've had some bad news today, which is going to keep me occupied for a
little while.  Ironically the good news and the bad news came within
about 30 mins of each other.

It's probably traditional to do a proper "hello" sort of thing but I
think I better postpone that until I'm ready to do it properly and get
started.  I'm sure you were all really looking forward to it and that
comes as a crushing disappointment but I'm sure you can all cope in
the meantime ;-)

Looking forward to getting started eventually though :-)

Thanks and best,

Phil