[arch-dev-public] 0.8 torrents

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 23:11:43 EDT 2007

I created the torrents for the iso images, and put them on the ftp
earlier today, so they should start hitting mirrors soon.

I also placed them up on linuxtracker.org:

I'm currently seeding all 6, though quite poorly - I need to open some
more ports but my silly router doesn't accept ranges (one at a time is
nasty).

A few other people (Thomas, Dan, stonecrest maybe, etc) are also
seeding some of them.

Due to our recent bandwidth shenanigans, we should probably suggest
the torrents over ftp download.  Perhaps when neotuli updates the
download page, we can move it around so the torrents appear to be the
first choice? /me shrugs

Enjoy the torrents

- Aaron