[arch-dev-public] Unused websites?

eliott eliott at cactuswax.net
Sat May 12 16:18:35 EDT 2007

> "Roman Kyrylych" <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are all artwork from art.archlinux.org already available on forums?
> It would be not very good to lose some nice wallpaper or logo that are
> not saved anywhere else.
> Maybe just save them somewhere before deleting? (with authors list to
> avoid any issues)

Ahh. Good thinking Roman.
I will make sure to back up the artwork that is up there and put it into (at
the very least) a static web dir.

> Will planet.archlinux.org be removed too?

No.

In fact, I have made some progress on the "arch announcement forum rss" front.
This new page can be added to the Arch planet feed, so we can use the bss
announcement forum in place of the dev blog, and still have things show up on
the planet.

http://bbs.archlinux.org/announce_rss.php