[arch-dev-public] duke isos i686 ready for testing

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun May 13 18:42:50 EDT 2007

Tobias Powalowski schrieb:
> Hi guys,
> http://www.archlinux.org/~tpowa/duke-iso-rc/
> i'll remove the duke-isos directory now, the rc directory contains everything
> that is needed for ftp guys, when they think it's ready to move to mirrors.
>
> Final testing result from my side:
> - The setup routine runs now smooth, package conflicts are gone also in
>  current iso.
>
> Please test this stuff if you have time, else i would suggest to move in the
> ISO's to ftp when Andy is ready with his x64 stuff.
> If you find a showstopper report it, else those rc should be also the final.
> Thanks guys.
>
> - Small announcement included in Duke-Changelog.txt
> - Added README.TXT to addons directory with depends listed for each module

Thanks for this work, I think we can announce the new isos once andyrtr
has built his x86_64.

As these will likely be the final isos, I created torrents and started
seeding (although right now nobody is downloading). As there were
problems with linuxtracker last time, I put 3 public trackers in each of
the torrents (piratebay and two others).

The torrents are here:
http://www.archlinux.org/~thomas/duke-iso-rc-torrents/

Please put them on the ftp in the iso directory when we announce the isos.